Monday, February 10, 2020

DOWNLOAD LE$ CRUISE CONTROL

Cardo too, I been working with him for years. Share Share stories you like to your friends. Tell me where you get your signature laid back flow from. Make sure you cop that Summer Madness as soon as it drops! I was working on all this stuff at the same time. With her series, of Tripolar, we are definitely …. Posted On September 23, Malcolm Trapp 0. le$ cruise control

Uploader: Goltisar
Date Added: 15 February 2011
File Size: 49.4 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 96770
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





He secured a place to collect and recieve clothes for the children that lost all their clothing in the hurricane. I feel like it brings the soul to the project.

It took a minute, I had actually handed Slim Thug one like 10 different times. I had a month left on my lease out there, and soon after I got back I ran into Mr. You can work on something for a whole year, drop it, and people be done with it in two weeks. So you gotta keep mashing, keep pushing your movement forward and keep the shit relevant and new.

That was the original sound that me and DJ Mr. The samples, the raps, the cohesiveness of the project easily make it one of the better releases of this summer.

le$ cruise control

Welcome to the new old school. Share Share stories you like to your friends.

le$ cruise control

Dom Kennedyhe been around pushing that vibe for a minute. It was a continuation, I wanted to drop something for my fans going back to school too. And Houston was like the closest big city at the time with all the opportunities at the time. Posted On September 23, Malcolm Trapp 0. Everybody has their little broke struggles or whatever but I lf$ back at those times like it was fun. Digital Cover Magazine Store.

Cruise Control: Houston's LE$ Guides the Revival of the Third Coast | RESPECT.

I even posted some messages before he had passed away, he told me he was about to get a situation with Sony and he wanted to get me in. But you had to figure out little hustles to have more money than everybody around le$$. Originally he was born in New Orleans, but if you listen cruiise him, his tie to Houston, Texas is undeniable. Man coming up I was one of those guys always trying to figure out how to get some money. Tell me where you get your signature laid back flow from. The music was meant for the summer of course, I always wanted to do a summer project.

You want to go sit down at a nice restaurant and eat you a nice meal. Cardo too, I been working with him for years. I had a gig out cruisd Dallas, I was about to quit for real and move out there and everything. Rogers and more were all apart of relief efforts. I was funding it myself, rapping in a closet. Baby Rose August 30, 0.

Cruise Control: Houston’s LE$ Guides the Revival of the Third Coast

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. That was like the last week of Magazine targets a sophisticated and intelligent reader, who desires a publication that speaks to them with class and visually has soul. People are into that, they listen to it better, sing it better, they comprehend it better.

He would have been one of the biggest music execs in the game. I had a few homies that was promoters so we was handing them out everywhere we could. Last but not least.

le$ cruise control

In an age where a viral video could create a career, beatmakers and artists are achieving massive triumphs via social …. Houston was always a second home to me, cause my mother moved to Texas when I was like 7 so I been back and forth my whole life between Texas and Louisiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment